Sunday, July 10, 2016

KL 4 DAYS TRIP - Day 1 Mid Valley Megamall, Zanmai Sushi, Sae Mu Eul Jaya One and P.S. Tokyo #foureignjr

Three repetitive words; eat Eat EAT !!!

So thankful to be invited by Nadine and the super wonderful hosting received right from the start we set foot into the foreign ground



Off we go. Not to mention it was a totally great 21st surprise for Stephenie Grace Liew Qi Hui, though its belated. Hope I didn't get the name wrong 

Headed for local breakfast, kinda like brunch. Literally like our SG market style. You know the place is legit when it is crowded with locals. 
Had Penang Laksa for the longest time! Of course the Char Kway Teow... What more can I say /thumbs up/

O&S Restaurant (海天茶餐室)



We then headed to Mid Valley Megamall. As the name suggested, really really mega. Almost all the brands you can think of is situated there. Super huge, there is even like darts and bowling alley at the top level

We had late lunch at Sushi Zanmai which was super similar to Sushi Tei in SG yet really price worthy


Walked around the mall and then headed back to the apartment to take a little rest. 

Ok story telling~
I bought Jo Malone perfume there because I did the calculation and realized it was about like $40-$50sgd cheaper. At first I thought it was the exchange rate but the salesperson told me that in Asia, Malaysia's Jo Malone is the cheapest. Jo Malone fans, you know where to go. 
Here's the thing, I brought like $400-500sgd worth of ringgit and I was proudly telling my parents no need to change so much enough already. Even if I wanna gorge having almost 1500myr for only 3 and half day my stomach can't take it too. In the end, Day 1 was not even over and I was already trying to activate my card for overseas use when we were back at the apartment. Laughs 

We then headed to Sae Ma Eul @ Jaya One for dinner. Gosh best korean food I have tasted so far. Really authentic feel as the boss and lady boss there are koreans. Flooded with locals as well lucky we got seats before the queue started
135myr only!! Dividing by 2.9 and 4 person. Korean BBQ at SGD$11 each. Please take my money.
We ordered a Pork & Squid BBQ set, rice ball ( seasoned rice with seaweed and anchovies), seafood pancake and a bottle of flavored soju.



The day can't be completed without desserts.
We went to P.S Tokyo which was highly recommended by Nadine about the soft serve ice creams.

I can't remember the exact name of the tart. Salted Matcha if I am not wrong. Really good and unique! Must try



It was 1030pm. We headed back and was talking about hitting the gym next morning. Too sinful but shiokkk~


----

No comments: