Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Day 3 - Taichung

The rain continues..

Day with driver

Hearty breakfast, Taiwanese Braised Pork Rice. Yums

Actually we were suppose to go Flower Marker and Miyahara Ophthalmology but since it was raining so hard and our driver had some issue with the car, we decided to just have a chill day.
After breakfast we went to 85°C Bakery Cafe which is the Starbucks of Taiwan. 
Its everywhere along the streets
 
It was raining so the best option was to go to a departmental stores yet we were too early for it sobs
On the way to the departmental store, jam. I am getting used to it already.

We then head to their local supermarket (like our NTUC). 
Thank god there is Diaso because I all the high sodium night market food made me lose my double eyelid which my gosh, I panic a little.
At the supermarket I saw the biggest watermelon I have ever seen in real life.

The rain stopped. Woot


Our driver bought us to their local zi cha place. 


No night market today as we headed to hotel early as the next day we are gonna check out and travel to Yilan

Side note, I got my double eyelid back teehee




No comments: