Sunday, September 18, 2016

Taiwan FREE & EASY – Taichung, Yilan and Taipei (Day 1 Taichung - Fengjia Night Market)

Our flight got delayed for an hour+ due to maintenance issue. Oh whyyyy 
We only manage to get a flight timing that will only reach Taoyuan International Airport at 6ish followed by a 3 hours’ drive to Taichung.
With the delay, we reached our hotel at around 10:30pm 
Took EVA air for the first time. Taiwan’s airplane. Not bad but hey, SQ FTWWW

But man, the mixed corns and beans were super duper good! I remembered asking "you want?" *shakes head* /mini celebratory moment as I ate my second share from Joab's meal/ 

Finally reached. We stayed in “Green Hotel”. Highly recommended, clean comfortable and pretty convenient. It is about a 7 mins walk to Fengjia Night Market’s main street

No time to waste, we stick to the original plan and headed to Fengjia Night Market


I don't really like the Chicken Cutlets in Taiwan, the marinate have this very distinctive taste, which unfortunately is not tasty to me.  
The "Clams" can be missed. So so only 
"Porky Box" is fried pork cutlet with dressing of your choice placed on top of shredded cabbage and corn on the side. This was suppose to be good. The previous time I was here, we ate this two days straight but this time, I don't know... maybe we were pretty late so we sort of got the leftovers. It was cold and not crispy :( buttttttt still a must try because it is something special.
Tried the famous chopchopchop ice cream rolls concept that debuted from Thailand to almost being seen everywhere now. First time trying and its pretty good. Cream and cookies, perfect combi 
Must eat the whole "Fried Squid". Super good and cheap also. If I am not wrong it was about 80NTD which is less than $4SGD



Satisfied with our exploding belly, we headed back at around 1:30am

Gudetama is super hawt stuff here. If you know me I am the Mr Egg fan.
蛋黄哥 is his chinese name, which isn't it quite funny? LOLOLOL

No comments: