Saturday, November 9, 2013

Lady M @ Marina Square

Lady M Confections is famous for their Mille Crepe Cake. Origins from New York, this is the one and only outlet in Singapore. They pretty much serve mostly dessert.



Interior design is white and simple giving a very clean and classy look.



The cakes are all displayed behind this glass panel. Something unique is that most of their cakes are not cut. Only when there is an order, they then slice a piece. 


As a banana lover, I had to order the Banana Mille Feuille ($8.00 / slice ). A layer of vanilla sponge cake, golden puff pastry, whipped cream and BANANAS


Strawberry Mille Feuille ($8.00 / Slice ) perfect layer of puff pastry , whipped cream and fresh strawberries. 


The famous Lady M® Mille Crêpes ($7.50 / Slice ). Layers of crepes piled above one another with light pastry cream in between.


Tarte a la Mangue ($7.50 / Slice ) which is passion fruit curd above shortbread crust and topped with freshly cut mango. This kinda reminds me of Carpenter and Cook Meringue passion fruit tart.


Overall, this is a place that served most of the desserts that are filled with cream like taking a bite is filled with 3 quarter of cream. I am not really a fan of cream so I have to admit that I am a little disappointed at the taste. If I were to go back, I will most probably try dessert that don't have the "a layer of whipped cream" in the description. If I am a cream lover, I would like the Mille Crepes and the Banana Mille Feullie

Address :
Marina Square Shopping Mall
6 Raffles Boulevard
#02-103
Singapore 039594

No comments: